Today we are going to make a very healthy and very easy to make dish that is Lemon Rice .
1) Cooked Rice ( Pake hue chawal ) – 2 Cups
2) Green chilli ( Hari Mirch ) – 2 lambi kati
3) Dry red chilli ( Lal Mirch Sukhi ) – 2 khadi
4) Mithi Neem ( Kadhi Patta ) – 10 to 12
5) Bengal Gram ( Chana Dal ) -1 tea spoon
6) Peanut ( Mungfali ) – 10 -12
7) Black Mustard Seed ( Rai, Kali Sarson ) -1 Tea Spoon
8) Cooking Oil ( Khana pakane ka tel ) – 2 Tea Spoon
9) Cumin seeds ( Hing ) – 1 Chutki
10) Ginger ( Adrak ) – ¼ inch Chote Tukde
11) Turmeric ( Haldi ) – 1/2 Tea Spoon
12) Salt ( Namak ) – 1 Tea Spoon
13) Lemon juice ( Nimbu Ras ) – 1
14) Sugar ( Cheeni ) – 1/2 Tea Spoon
1) Chop ginger into small pieces .
2) Prepare the spices.
1) Put the pan on the gas and heat it .
2) Pour some oil into the pan and let it heat .
3) When the oil heats up add kali sarson and two pieces of red chilli .
4) Stir it well. Now add some chana dal not much just a little bit and then add peanuts and stir it well .
5) Stir the mixture till chana dal gets a nice texture but remember don’t burn it. When you are able to smell chana dal’s fragrance it means your dal has cooked .
6) Now add hing and curry patta and stir the mixture .
7) Now add adrak pieces which is optional on your part it is just added for a better flavour and then add two pieces of green chilli ,turmeric ,salt to taste and stir the mixture very well .
8) Now add lemon juice and stir it well . Now turn the flame to low because we have to add rice to the pan now.
9) Now add rice to the mixture and stir it well.
10) Add sugar for a nice texture and stir the mixture.
11) Dish out and garnish with coriander leaves.
Congratulations,Your dish are ready !