Today we are going to make a very tasty and a refreshing dessert which will provide you a great relief in summers called Mango Dahi.
1)Yogurt ( Dahi ) – 500 Gms
2)Condensed Milk – ½ Cup
3)Half and Half Milk – ½ Cup
4)Mango Juice ( Aam Ras ) – 1 Cup
5)Brown Sugar – 1 & ½ Tea Spoon
6)Coconut Powder ( Dry Nariyal ka Choora ) – For Garnish
7)Almonds ( Badam ) – Dry – For Garnish
8)Grapes ( Angoor ) – 12 se 15 – Cut in Small Pieces
- Stir the yogurt well so that no lumps remain in it.
- Grind some coconut to get powdered coconut .
- Cut the grapes in small pieces.
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Take some condensed milk in a bowl. Pour some half and half cream in the condensed milk and stir. If you don’t want to use condensed milk that is optional you can directly pour Half and half cream into brown sugar.
- Now add the mixture of condensed milk and half and half cream into yogurt ( we have used the bio best yogurt, you can use any brand that you like ) and mix it well.
- Now add some brown sugar and mango pulp to the mixture and stir it well.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.Put the mixture in a baking bowl and put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- However it might also take 20 minutes more depending upon how well the yogurt was stirred and also upon the oven.
- Now put the mixture in the fridge for about an hour. Now sprinkle some brown sugar for garnishing. Sprinkle a whole layer on top of the dahi.
- Also add small chopped pieces of grapes. Cover the whole dahi with the grapes so that whenever someone takes the dahi they get a sufficient quantity of grapes as well.
- Sprinkle some powdered coconut but don’t add too much. Also you can put almond pieces or any fruit that you like.
- Dish out and serve well.
Congratulations,Your dish is ready!